Friday, December 24, 2010

Festive Looks with ASOS



I was shopping online on ASOS, and found beautiful SALE items on the website. ASOS SALE has never impressed me this much, to be honest (well I mean the style and quality, not the price). So I'm sure you don't want to miss this chance. Go, girls!

The below looks are ONLY with items that are under 20 quids. I'm actually considering getting myself some nice Christmas presents now. *heart*

Hope you'll enjoy this lookbook (which is the first one I post on this blog so far). This is definitely for fans of cardigans, knits, oversized shirts, ankle boots/socks, skinny jeans/leggings, with colors i.e beige, denim, black&white, khakis... [ I bet one of my housemates will love this. * wink* *wink* @her if she's reading this now. ]




Utility Cropped Cardigan/Khakis




Cowl Back Cardigan






Belted Chunky Wrap






White Suedette Patch Leggings




Vila Bazel Skinny Leg Jeans




Jersey Insert Skinny Jeans in the style of Cheryl Cole




Flocking Leggings




Bonus:

Braces Trousers in the style of Alexa Chung




Merry Christmas!

xoxo



cap.ou.pas.cap[?]


No comments:

Post a Comment